Dena Bank has announced the vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I. This Article will give you the entire idea for application and overall exam details.
Post: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I
Number of Posts Vacant: 300
- Unreserved seats: 206
- OBC: 22
- SC: 62
- ST: 10
Job Under: Government Jobs
Applying mode of Application: Online
Qualification: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 01/04/1988 and not later than 01/04/1998 (both dates inclusive).
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 50/-
- All Others: Rs. 400/
- 12 (Twelve) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Amity University including 9 months on-campus program and three months on-the-job training programme in Dena Bank Branch
- On completion of these processes, the candidates will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online:
Before applying online, candidates should–
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in Annexure-I of the Advertisement.
(ii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(iii) Have a valid personal e-Mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this selection exercise. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention his / her e-Mail ID to/ or of any other person.
(iv) In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-Mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-Mail ID before applying Online.
- Application Form Date Starts: 18.04.2017
- Application Form Date ends: 09.05.2017
To get regular updates for latest jobs and notifications;
Like our Facebook Page: FACEBOOK PAGE
Follow our Twitter Page: TWITTER PAGE
Bookmark our website pressing: Ctrl + D to easily browse through.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get direct updates in your mail inbox.