Dena Bank Recruitment for the Post of Financial Literacy Counselor for Bhuj Zone. This Article will give you the entire idea of the application and overall exam details. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our fan pages on Facebook, Twitter and website push notification regular updates on the web.
|Sr. No||Particulars||Proposed Criteria|
1. A Graduate Degree from the recognized university.
2. Should be well conversant with the local language.
3. Should be fair for teaching and computer knowledge.
Shall be an ex-banker with minimum 5 years of experience in any nationalized bank/RRB/Pvt. Bank
A person having minimum 5 years of experience in banking/with related fields, NBFC/FIs.
Ex RSETI director/faculty with minimum 5 years of experience.
|2.||Age||Maximum Age at the time of appointment on contract should not be more than 65 years subject to good health.|
|3.||Resident||Resident of Gujarat, preferably from Kutch District.|
|4.||Remuneration||A consolidated remuneration of Rs. 20000 including HA/TA(conveyance expenses) will be paid for hiring services of counselors for each month of which Rs. 5000 per month will be paid HA/TA subject to the condition that minimum 15 days have to spent in conducting financial literacy camps at villages in the district.|
|5.||Terms of Appointment||1. Appointment will be on contract basis for a maximum period of 3 years with annual review.
2. The contractual engagement is purely on temporary basis.
3. The contract may be terminated with the notice of one month from either side.
4. Renewal of contract may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
|6.||Key Responsibility Area||He would be in charge of a particular FLC and would provide counseling at FLC in accordance with the guidelines of RBI on FLC. He shall report to the concerned Led Bank Manager.|
|7.||Roles & Responsibility||1.Carry on day to day activities of FLCs as per guidelines of RBI.
2. To ensure that miss-selling of financial products and services does not take place.
3. Impart financial literacy in the form of simple messages like why save, why save with banks, why borrow from Banks etc.
4. To conduct Financial literacy camps on digital Banking with latest digital banking products.
5. To maintain the record in the form of the register containing details such as name, gender, age, profession, contact details, whether banked or unbanked, details of services availed and whether linked with Banking services.
6. To arrange Gram sabhas /awareness camps in rural areas.
7. FLCC has to submit his, tentative quarterly visit schedule to LDM.
8. Impart knowledge on various schemes of Govt. of India.
9. Other responsibilities that may deem fit from time to time.
|8.||Application Fees||General & OBC category – Rs. 400/-
Reserved category(SC,ST,PH) -50/-
The application fee will be by way of Demand draft in favour of Dena bank Zonal Office Bhuj.
|9.||Last date of application||Last date of application received to our office is 06/06/2018|
Bookmark our website pressing: Ctrl + D to easily browse through. Subscribe to our newsletter to get direct updates in your mail inbox.