EESL Recruitment: Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) Invites Applications from Well-Qualified Candidates for the Post of Consultants. This Article will give you the entire idea of the application and overall exam details. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our fan pages on Facebook, Twitter and website push notification regular updates on the web.
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||07/06/2018|
Qualification & Experience: Having rich experience in various fields, preferably from government Organizations, Self-employed or retired employees from various Public Sectors.
4th & 5th Floor, IWAI Building, A-13, Sector-1, Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
2. Liaising and Interacting with Government Functionaries of Ministry at Various Levels for soliciting new project opportunities, reviewing and assessing current projects and reporting on completed projects.
3. Coordinating with Municipal Bodies, State Govt Deptts, for timely execution of projects with no time and cost overruns.
4. Coordinating with EESL Officials for providing relevant information to Govt. Depts/
5. Reporting of field activities to EESL including achievement of project milestones, challenges and issues handled.
6. Follow-up and timely collections of payments, annuities from Projects.
7. Verification of Project related BOQs, Invoices and work completed.
8. Preparation of Project presentations and collecting Minutes of Meetings with Govt. Depts.
9. Quality Inspection
10. Energy Audits
11.Design and Planning of New Energy Efficiency Projects.
12.Any other activity/ role/ assignment that EESL Management conveys from time to
Bookmark our website pressing: Ctrl + D to easily browse through. Subscribe to our newsletter to get direct updates in your mail inbox.