Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), Panchkula has announced the vacancies for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in HCS (Judicial Branch). This Article will give you the entire idea for application and overall exam details.
Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Number of Posts Vacant: 109
Job Under: Haryana Government
Applying mode of Application: Online
- No person shall be eligible to be appointed a Civil Judge (Junior Division) unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved / recognized by the Bar Council of India on or before closing date i.e. 24.04.2017.
- The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made there under.
- The candidates should hold the degree of Bachelor of Law on or before the closing date for submission of online application form i.e. 24.04.2017.
- Candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 42 years as on 24.04.2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years according to the norms of the government.
- Written Exam
Note: Candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of any documents to Commission’s office if it is send the same will not be entertained.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ through HPSC website http://hpsc.gov.in or http://hpsconline.in w.e.f. 20-03-2017 to 24-04-2017. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form.
- After applying online your registration no. and password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of fee challan.
- Candidate can deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) 48 hour of filling online application and challan generation.
Fees Details :
|Category||Form Fee||Bank Charges|
|General / Dependent ESM of Haryana/ DFF||Rs. 1000/-(One Thousand only)||Rs. 60 for State Bank of India (SBI)|
|SC / BCA / BCB / EBP / Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and female candidates of all categories throughout the Country||Rs. 250/- (Two hundred fifty only)|
|Physically Handicapped of Haryana (with at least 40% disability)||NIL||NA|
To get regular updates for latest jobs and notifications;
Like our Facebook Page: FACEBOOK PAGE
Follow our Twitter Page: TWITTER PAGE
Bookmark our website pressing: Ctrl + D to easily browse through.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get direct updates in your mail inbox.