1. Give the prize to ____ deserves it.
2. _____ whom everyone wanted to win.
a) it was he(√)
b) It was him
c) it was his
d) it was himself
3. Among ___ it was he who always acted as the interpreter.
b) them (√)
4. He punished the boy ______ he found was making a noise.
c) by whom
5. One should be attentive to _____ studies.
d) one’s (√)
6. Some of my friends are players, other friends are businessmen and ____ are professors.
a) the other
b) the other friends(√)
c) the other friend
d) some another
7. Agriculture 420 is a _____ class.
d) the five-hour
8. I have to write ____ this weekend.
a) a one-thousand-word paper(√)
b) a one-thousand-word papers
c) a one-thousand-words papers
d) an one-thousand-word paper
9. Find the same meaning of FURTIVE –
10. Find the opposite meaning of PLETHORA –
a) Dearth (√)
d) None of these