1. House : Lock :: Computer : ?
d. Shut down
Option “a” is the correct answer. We use Lock to protect the house and similarly, we use
antivirus to protect the computer.
2. Cat : Tiger?
a. Otters : Cats
b. Dogs : Fox
c. Jackal : Wolverine
d. Cat : Dog
Option “b” is the correct answer. Cat & Tiger belong to the same family Felidae; likewise
Dog & Fox belong to the same family Canidae.
3. Find the odd man out?
Option “d” is the right answer. All the other three words contain all the vowels, whereas
in the last word, the vowel “I” is not there.
4. In a certain language, if LOVE is coded as OLEV, then what is the code for LIKE:
Option “c” is the correct answer. The coding involves the reversal of the alphabetical
order and choosing the appropriate letter corresponding to the given word.
5. If Blue is called “Sky”, Sky is called “Water”, color is called “Height”, what is the height of the water?
Option “b” is the correct answer. First, the question should be reframed according to the
given code. It becomes “what is the color of the sky”. The answer would be “Blue”,
where Blue is called “Sky”.
6. Showing the picture, the person said this is my husband’s son’s only maternal grandfather. How is he related to me?
Option “a” is the correct answer. Husband’s son means her son as well and maternal
grandfather means the father of her.
7. Identify the next sequence: 1AEI:EFJ2:3CGK: ?
Option “b” is the correct answer. Every third letter of the previous letter is joined, with
the sequence numbers added in the front and at the last alternatively.
8. My mother is you’re your brother’s sister. What is the relation of you to me..?
d. Mother’s Brother(√)
9. Traffic Police: Traffic::Referee: ?
10. Insert the missing figures- 3,8,2,10,1,12,__,__?
a. 0, 4(√) b. -1, 14 c. 14,0 d. -14,1
11. A is west of B who is west of C. D is east of A. Which direction is D of C?