National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has announced the vacancies for the post of Supervisor, Secretary under Uttar Pradesh Government. This Article will give you the entire idea for application and overall exam details.
Post: Supervisor, Secretary
1. Secretary – 01
2. Deputy Director (Administration) – 01
3. Deputy Director (Accounts) – 01
4. Assistant Audit Officer – 01
5. EDP Supervisor – 35
Number of Posts Vacant: 39
Job Under: Uttar Pradesh Government
Applying mode of Application: Offline
Candidates should be Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification for the recognized Board / University with good academic records.
- Candidates should not be more than 56 Years (Post 1,3,4), 42 Years (Post 2), 37 Years (Post 5).
- General / OBC: Rs. 750/- (Post 1-4), 500/- (Post 5)
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
Candidates, after getting selected for the posts above will get salary of Rs. 37400 – 67000/- With 8700/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 8700/- Grade Pay (Post 2,3), Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600/4200/- Grade Pay (Post 4,5).
- Written Exam
- Skill Tests
- Application form ends: 05-05-2017
- Application form in rural area ends: 12-05-2017
Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P.
To get regular updates for latest jobs and notifications;
Like our Facebook Page: FACEBOOK PAGE
Follow our Twitter Page: TWITTER PAGE
Bookmark our website pressing: Ctrl + D to easily browse through.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get direct updates in your mail inbox.