New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has announced the vacancies for the post of Assistants Under Maharashtra Government. This post will give you the entire idea for filling the online form and overall exam details.
Assistants in Class III
Number of Posts Vacant: 984
Job: Maharashtra Government Jobs
Applying mode of Application: Online
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate should have Graduation Degree from recognized Institute or University with best academic records.
- General / OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female / Ex-S: 50/-
- Candidates should be in between 18-30 years of age as on 30-06-2016.
- Upper age relaxation for reserved categories would be as per the rules of organization.
- Publication of Advertisement in Employment News: 03.2017
- Online Registration: 06.03.2017 to 29.03.2017 (Both dates inclusive)
- Payment of Application Fees – Online 06.03.2017 to 29.03.2017 (Both dates inclusive)
- Tier I Online Examination (Preliminary Exam): 22nd and 23fd April 2017 (Tentative dates)
- Tier II Online Examination (Main Exam): 23fd May 2017 (Tentative)
After getting selected, candidate’s will get monthly salary in between Rs. 14,435 – 40,080/.
- Candidates will be selected based on their Exam Performance