NIRD&PR Jobs: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad (Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility, Public-Private Partnership
& Peoples’ Action (CSR, PPP & PA)) is recruiting for the post of Research Associates and Research Assistants. This Article will give you the entire idea of the application and overall exam details. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our fan pages on Facebook, Twitter and website push notification regular updates on the web.
Baseline Survey of CSR Initiatives in Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana and other selected project locations
|Position(s)||Research Associates||Research Assistants|
|Number of Vacancy||Two||Two|
|Duration||Seven Months||Seven Months|
|Monthly Remuneration||INR 40,000||INR 22,000|
|TA/DA||As per NIRDPR Norms||As per NIRDPR Norms|
|Essential Qualifications||• PG Degree in Any Social Sciences / Social Work with First Class and a very good academic throughout
• Ph.D is given priority
• Ph.D scholars who have awaiting for viva-voce may also apply.
|• PG Degree in Any Social Sciences / Social Work with First Class and a very good academic records throughout
• M.Phil scholars who have completed / awaiting for viva-voce is preferable.
|Desirable Qualification||• Excellent writing command in English,
• Good communication skills English, Hindi, Kannada and Telugu languages.
|• Excellent writing command in English,
• Good communication skills in English, Hindi, Kannada and Telugu languages.
|Experience||• Minimum of Five years of experience in research projects with any national / state level agencies or reputed NGOs focussing on CSR Initiatives,
• Must have hands on experience in collection, processing of data as well as report writing skills.
|• Minimum of Two years of experience in research studies, development projects with any national / state level agencies or reputed NGOs focussing on CSR Initiatives,
• Must have hands on experience in collection, compilation and entry of field data as well as report writing skills.
|Age||Below 35 years||Below 30 years|
|Mode of selection||Walk-in Interview||Walk-in Interview|
|Walk – in Date||25th May, 2018; 9.00 A.M.||25th May, 2018; 9.00 A.M.|
Bookmark our website pressing: Ctrl + D to easily browse through. Subscribe to our newsletter to get direct updates in your mail inbox.