SSC CGL (Common Graduate Level) Exam is one of the most popular exam. Almost all graduates wish to qualify this exam. But it is not that easy to crack SSC exam, if you don’t study and prepare properly. So if you are preparing for SSC exams, you should do proper study plan and show dedication towards it. So to prepare for this there is only one important thing i.e practice and study regularly. There are no other short-cuts to crack the exam, practice as many question as you can, learn short techniques to solve the question faster. Below are some tips for the preparation for SSC CGL exams.
- Practice on Regular basis.
- Daily Newspapers and News Reading.
- Plan to study topic wise, take one topic and practice on that topic first, if you have some weak topic, give more time to that topic.
- First finish all syllabus then collect many questions to solve and try to solve those questions correctly in less time.
- Non of the exam is tough, if you have dedication and hard work.
- Solve previous year paper to speed up, it will improve your power to solve the questions and it will build confidence in you.
- Purchase some good books and read those books.
- Manage your time while solving the papers.
- learn short-cuts and tricks to solve the questions in minimum time.
Any exam could be cracked if you have dedication & give your 100%.
All The Best !!!.