Bank Recruitment: The Juangadh Jilla Sahkari Bank Recruitment for Various Posts 2018. This Article will give you the entire idea of the application and overall exam details. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our fan pages on Facebook, Twitter and website push notification regular updates on the web.
The Bank’s whose branches are spread out in Junagadh, Porbandar and Gir-Somnath Districts and on the Core Banking Solutions (CBS) Platform, inviting applications from eligible candidates for the following posts.
|Cadre||Educational Qualification/s||Age Years||Work Experience||Probable Salary after satisfactory working|
|Deputy Manager Post-2 (Appro.)||C.A.||Not more than 45 years||(Minimum 2 years experience in Banking Audit Area)Computer knowledge essential/compulsory.||Rs.23,500/- per month|
|Deputy Manager (I.T.) Post-2 (Appro.)||Candidate should be qualified in M.C.A. or B.E. or M.E. or M.Tech. in Computer / Information Technology with 1st Class||Not more than 45 years||Minimum 5 Years Experience in Computer and IT||Rs.23,500/- per month|
|Deputy Manager Post-6 (Appro.)||r Post-6 (Appro.) Not more than 45 years i A Post Graduate 55% marks with CAIIB/DBF/ Diploma in Cooperative Business Management or equivalent qualification.ii Accountancy (Chartered/Cost Accountant)iii. Agriculture (M.Sc.Agri) iv.Finance /Economics/Business AdministrationCFA/Post Graduate in Economics/MBA/ MCA/CA) v . Law (LawGraduate/Post Graduate)Preferable vi. Engineering(B.E.or equivalent)M.T ech, B.Tech.M.Sc.(Agri.)||Not more than 45 years||Computer knowledge essential/compulsory. 10-years Banking experience at senior management level||Rs.23,500/- per month|
|Senior Officer Post-18 (Appro.)||M.Com.,M.Sc.,M.Sc. (Agri.)MBA, B.Tech 55%. marks,B.Sc.(Agri.)60%marks||Not more than 40 years||Minimum 7 Years Experience in Banking field||Rs.22,000/- per month|
|Senior Officer (I.T.) Post-2 (Appro.)||Candidate should be qualified in M.C.A. or B.E. or M.E. or M.Tech in Computer / Information Technology with 1st Class.||Not more than 40 years||Minimum 2 Years Experience in Computer and IT.||Rs.22,000/- per month|
|Junior Officer Post-15 (Appro.)||B.Com.55%, marks B.Sc. (Agri.)Other Graduate 60% marks Candidate should be qualified in BCA or Diploma (IT) with 1st Class. MBA, 55%. marks,||Not more than 35 years||Minimum 5 Years Experience in Banking field||Rs.18,000/- per month|
|Junior Officer (I. T.) Post-5 (Appro.)||B.Com.55% marks Other Graduate$ 60% Candidate should be qualified in B.C.A. or Diploma (IT) with 1st Class||Not more than 35 years||Minimum 1 Year experience in Computer and IT||Rs.18,000/- per month|
|Junior Officer (Legal) Post-2 (Appro.)||B.Com., LL.B.||Not more than 35 years||5 years Minimum experience in Legal field experience in Cooprative Sector will have a priority / Preferable||Rs.18,000/- per month|
|Junior Officer (H. R.) Post-2 (Appro.)||M.B.A. with HR, PGDCA 1st Class, B.Com or B.A. with Distinction Mark.||Not more than 35 years||Minimum 1-year experience as H.R. Executive||Rs.18,000/- per month|
|Clerk Post-40 (Appro.)||Any Graduation from Recognised University with a Minimum 50% marks.||Mini.18 Yrs. Completed and not more than 30 yrs.||Relaxation in age limit will be given for the no. of years of experience in Banking field||Rs.15,000/- per month|
|Clerk Through out studied in English Medium Post-20 (Appro.)||Any Graduation from Recognised University||Mini.18 Yrs. Completed and not more than 30 yrs.||3-Years Relaxation in age limit in case of a female candidate||Rs.16,000/- per month|
|Peon Post-40 (Appro.)||Std. X Pass but Maximum up to Std. XII.||Mini.18 Yrs. Completed and not more than 30 yrs.||Relaxation in age limit will be given for the no. of years of experience(in peon cadre) in Cooperative Bank’s Service.||Rs.13,000/- per month|
- In Senior Officer and Junior Officer cadre, Relaxation in age limit will be given for the no. of years of work experience in the service.
- Existing employees of this Bank may apply for the suitable post as per the eligibity criteria
- In Clerk and Peon cadre, priority would be given to those who have work experience of this Bank. Further relaxation in educational qualification and age limit would also be given to such candidates.
- Knowledge of Gujarati language and Computer Knowledge are mandatory for all the above posts. For Officer cadre, capacity of doing correspondence in English language is preferable.
- Candidates whose applications are strictly as per the Experience and educational qualifications will only be considered.
- The written and the oral examinations will be held at Ahmedabad and expenses to be incurred in this regard will be borne by the candidates. Please note that no TA/DA will be paid by the Bank.
- The candidates those who will be selected, in reference to this advertisement of recruitment will be appointed as per the Bank’s requirement and will be paid fixed salary for first 6 months, there after for 6 months to 12 months they will be on probation period. From this period, applicable salary of the respective Grade with other allowances as applicable will bepaid as per the rules. Permanent appointement will be given upon satisfactory completion of probation period.Upon recruitment, candidates will have to serve at any existing branches of the bank or any new branches to be opened by the bank in future.
- Applications with full details as stated above to be reached at the following address on or before Dt.21/05/2018
The Chief Executive Officer, The Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank Ltd.
C/O. Secretary Section The Gujarat State Coopereative Bank Ltd.,Ahmedabad
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Sahakar Bhavan,
Shastrinagar B.R.T.S. Bus Stand, Ankur Road, Naranpura,
AHMEDABAD – 380 013
Bookmark our website pressing: Ctrl + D to easily browse through. Subscribe to our newsletter to get direct updates in your mail inbox.