UIDAI Recruitment: UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA (UIDAI) invites applications on the prescribed form for the post of Section Officer on deputation in its Regional office located at Bengaluru. This Article will give you the entire idea of the application and overall exam details. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our fan pages on Facebook, Twitter and website push notification regular updates on the web.
|Regional Office||Name of the post||No. of vacant post|
Eligibility Criteria and Desirable Qualifications/Experience for the above posts are as under:
Name of the post and pay scale with Grade pay
|Eligibility Criteria||Desirable Qualifications/Experience|
Section Officer (Rs.9300-34800+4800)
Pay Matrix Level 8 (Pre-revised Pay Band-II Rs.9300 – 34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-)
|i. Holding analogous post in the parent department/ organization
ii. With two years services in the grade rendered after thereto on regular basis in posts in the Pay Matrix Level-7 (pre-revised Pay Band-II Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-) or equivalent cadre/department.
iii. With six years services in the grade rendered after thereto on regular basis in posts in the Pay Matrix Level-6 (pre-revised Pay Band-II Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-) or equivalent in the parent cadre/department.
1. Two years experience in Finance/ Accounts/ Administration/ Legal/ Establishment/ Human Resources/ Budgeting/ Vigilance/ Procurement/ Planning and Policy/ Technical matters/ implementation Government Schemes etc.
2. Excellent noting/drafting.
3. Proficiency in handling computers with Excellent Computer skills and experience in managing IT software / Software applications and support
4. Language proficiency in Kannada and/or Tamil
Period and other terms and condition of deputation
- i. The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable for a further period of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (payII) dated 17.06.2010. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the aforementioned DOP&T’s O.M. of 17.6.2010 and Government of India’s instructions issued from time to time on the subject.
- ii. The officer selected would be required to travel for liaising with Government Departments, application support, and operations team etc. Travelling is also required for field level monitoring.
Eligibility for Government Accommodation
As per the ongoing arrangement (further continuity of which is subject to the approval of Ministry of Urban Development), the officers appointed in the UIDAI will be eligible for General Pool Residential Accommodation at par with Central Government employees.
Last Date for receipt of applications complete in all respects: On or before 20th June 2018
Documents to be forwarded along with the application:
The application along with Cadre clearance/Vigilance clearance from Department and copies of five years ACRs duly attested by an officer of the level of Under Secretary should be forwarded through parent Department in the prescribed format attached. Incomplete applications are liable for rejection.
Address for Communications:
The applications may be forwarded in the prescribed format to the Regional Office at the address given below:
Assistant Director General (HR)
UIDAI Regional Office, No.49, Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 56000, Telephone: 080 22340104
Bookmark our website pressing: Ctrl + D to easily browse through. Subscribe to our newsletter to get direct updates in your mail inbox.