- New Railway Plan to be declared today for the Tatkal Bookings & General Booking for the user friendliness.
- Chinese e-commerce website Alibaba Group Holding and Ant Financial Services Group announced to make investment in the Indian Company Paytm.
- In the Annual Report of World Economic Forum, India got ranking at no. 55.
- With $31 billion of remote capital inflows, India has surpassed China and the US to take the post position in drawing in biggest FDI in the first 50% of 2015.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping declared a noteworthy activity to help for the poverty in the developing Nations.
- Indian-American natural designer Kartik Chandran named MacArthur Fellow.
Banking & Finance:
- Indian Rupee got hike of 9 paise in the early trade today and has reached up to 65.49 against the US Dollar.
- Dependence Communications is in examinations with Sistema Shyam TeleServices Ltd (SSTL), which gives telecom administrations under “MTS” brand, to consolidate the last’s Indian operations with itself.
- Following a 13 year stretch with the British bank, HSBC India head Naina Lal Kidwai will resign on Dec 31 this year.
- Housing.com to set up online stage for real estate agents body CREDAI.
- RBI senator Raghuram Rajan cut repo rate by 50 premise focuses to 6.75%. The repo rate now remains at a 4-1/2 year low. Rajan kept the Cash Reserve Ratio ( CRR) unaltered at 4%. –
- Government Bank begins corpus for new businesses.
- A main worldwide data innovation, counseling and business procedure administrations organization, Wipro Limited was chosen as individual from the worldwide Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) – 2015 for the 6th back to back year.
- State loan specialists Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank, BoB, OBC slice base rate by up to 0.40%.
- NDTV Convergence, the advanced wing of NDTV gathering, on 30 September 2015 marked a key manage the US-based substance suggestions motor Taboola worth around 100 crore rupees for a long time.
G.K & World Affairs:
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) set up its initial 10 MW sun oriented force plant at Neyveli. It is the first renewable vitality undertaking of the organization.
- India requests that Nepal explain emergency, cautions against ‘China card’.
- Union Government of India selected four Brand Ambassadors for Digital India Program.
- Union Culture Minister of India, Mahesh Sharma on propelled the NOC Online Application Portal and Processing System (NOAPS) for the National Monument Authority (NMA), Ministry of Culture in New Delhi.
- Union Government of India has dispatched Green Highways (Plantation, Transplantation, Beautification & Maintenance) Policy-2015 to advance greening of National Highway halls the nation over.
- Maharashtra State Government reported prominent Violinist and music writer Prabhakar Jog as the champ of Lata Mangeshkar Award for Lifetime Achievement (2015) for his commitment in the field of Music.
- Taliban caught the northern city of Afghanistan ‘Kunduz’.
- Piyush Goyal Union Minister of State (IC) for Coal, Power and New and Renewable Energy, on 29 September 2015 dispatched ‘Access to Clean Cooking Energy and Electricity – Survey of States Report’.
- Taking after its sixteenth yearly broad meeting in New Delhi, the directorate of the Indian Broadcasting Foundation (IBF) re-chose Uday Shankar of Star India as President for a brief moment term.
- Indian shooter Gurpreet Singh and Jitu Rai secured a silver and bronze, individually, in the men’s 10m meter Air Pistol occasion at the Asian Air Gun Championship.
- FC Goa has designated previous footballer and prepared executive Sukhvinder Singh as its CEO. Sukhvinder has already worked with the All India Football Federation.
- M.R. Poovamma and Babita Kumari have been met with prestigious Arjuna Award 2015 for their individual accomplishments in games.
- Anil Khanna, President of All India Tennis Association has been chosen as Vice President of International Tennis Federation (ITF).
- Sportzlive was on 30 September 2015 named as the official promoting accomplice for second Indian Badminton League that is booked to be held from 2 January to 17 January 2016.
- Tamil Nadu Government expanded MSP for paddy crops.
Science & Technology:
- Naval warship INS Kochi, the biggest ever warship assembled in India, was charged by Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar at the Naval Dockyard in Mumbai. It is of 7,500-ton.
- Huawei and Google Unveil Premium Smartphone, The Nexus 6P.
- China dispatched another era satellite into space that will bolster its worldwide route and situating system. The satellite was supported by a Long March-3B transporter rocket.
- CM dispatches Microsoft India’s cloud administrations.