- A remarkable researcher, J. Manjula has been designated the first lady Director General of the Defense Research and Development Organization’s Electronics and Communication Systems (ECS) bunch.
- High Court says prohibition on meat not an adept equation for an advanced city.
- The Union Cabinet has permitted 100 for every penny remote direct speculation (FDI) under the programmed course for white name ATM operations (WLAO).
- Position will assume no part in choice of Bihar CM, says BJP general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya.
- Switzerland is the best place on the planet to live for those matured 60 and over while India positions a horrid 71st among 96 nations regarding the matter of social and monetary wellbeing of more established individuals, as per another report.
- 2006 Train impacts: Court liable to maintain decision today.
- In a critical activity, the Union Govt. set a goal-oriented proficiency focus to accomplish 100% education in towns embraced under the Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY) by March 2016.
- Two jawans, two aggressors executed in JK experience.
Banking & Finance:
- Promising the best offices to industry, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday made his lady venture street show in the money related Capital here that saw India Inc submitting Rs 33,000 crore to the most crowded State.
- YES Bank on Wednesday said it will set up its biggest administration focus in Chennai to deliver issues identified with retail and SME clients the nation over.
- India and Belarus have set an exchange focus of $1 billion to accomplished by 2018. The objective was chosen at the Seventh Session of the India-Belarus Inter-Governmental Commission held in Belarus capital Minsk.
- Modi consultant Panagariya puts Pressure on RBI to cut interest rates.
- Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES) and the New Development Bank (NDB) marked an update to fortify participation. The record was marked by BNDES President Luciano Coutinho and one of the VPs of the NDB, Paulo Nogueira Batista, at the Brazilian bank’s central station in Rio de Janeiro.
- Shashidhar Sinha CEO, IPG Mediabrands, was collectively chosen as Chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) for 2015-16, as indicated by an ABC press discharge.
- The rupee recouped 9 paise at 66.34 against the dollar in right on time exchange on Friday on crisp offering of the US coin by exporters.
GK & World Affairs:
- Japan has consented to modernize 400 railway stations the nation over while taking part in Indian Railways’ USD 140 billion venture throughout the following five years.
- India and Indonesia have marked a settlement for repatriation of needed detainees and coordinate in every criminal matter, including get-together confirmation.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi tested Congress boss Sonia Gandhi’s spike that he was given to “hawabaazi” or unfilled talk saying “those included in ‘hawabaazi (debasement)’ are scrutinizing my responsibility”.
- PM Narendra Modi introduced the tenth World Hindi Conference in Bhopal. Around 2,000 researchers from more than 40 nations taking an interest in the occasion.
- NTPC will raise up to Rs. 700 crore through duty free secured non-convertible bonds.
- Andhra Pradesh Govt. made history by stepping to connection two strong waterways of the state, Godavari and Krishna. Andhra Pradesh government stepped to interface Godavari and Krishna streams as water from Godavari waterway was occupied from Tadepudi repository to encourage supply to the Krishna waterway.
- Abitha Mary Manuel (in young ladies 800m race) and Anamika Das (shot put) won bronze decorations at the fifth Commonwealth Youth Games (CYG) in Apia in Samoa.
- Barrier pastor Manohar Parikkar charged INS Vajrakosh, the most recent foundation of the Indian Navy in Karwar, Karnataka. Karwar is ready to develop as the Indian Navy’s chief base on the Western seaboard not long from now.
- President Pranab Mukherjee gave the Gandhi Peace Prize on Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) for the year 2014.
- World Suicide Prevention Day (WSPD) was seen on 10 September 2105.
- NASA is wanting to dispatch an arrival test to Jupiter’s moon Europa by mid-2020s in the trust of finding outsider life on the sea harboring moon.
- Union HRD Minister Smt Smriti Irani had propelled a National Web Portal to give data identified with Ministry’s National Apprenticeship Training plan. It has a Logo/Slogan “Sashakt Yuva, Samarth Bharat” for the National Web Portal.
Science & Technology:
- Apple declares the iPad Pro, iPhone 6S and 6S Plus and overhauls to its Watch and TV, an automaton bill intended to ensure security gets vetoed and NASA arranges a 24-hour 4K TV slot.
- Microsoft is shutting its Xbox Live Indie Games program.
- Union Cabinet has endorsed range exchanging standards for symphonious spread of telecom administrations in the nation. These standards were endorsed on proposal of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
- Sony dispatches Xperia M5 cell phone at Rs 37990.
- Mercedes-Benz India introduces two new outlets in Western India.
- Amazon.in dispatches AmazonBasics to extend its purchaser gadgets store.
- The Union Cabinet has allowed 100 per cent foreign direct investment (FDI) under the automatic route for white label ATM operations (WLAO).
- INS Vajrakosh, the latest establishment of the Indian Navy, was commissioned by the Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar at Karwar, Karnataka.
- NTPC will raise up to Rs. 700 crore through tax free secured non-convertible bonds. Govt approved the company’s raising Rs. 1,000 crore through tax free bonds, including Rs. 700 crore through public issue.
- Tamil Nadu’s first Global Investors Summit (TNGIM 2015) has begun in Chennai to woo investors to invest in the state. It was officially inaugurated by state Chief Minister J.Jayalalithaa at the Chennai Trade Centre.
- World Suicide Prevention Day (WSPD) was observed on 10 September 2105.