Banking & Finance:
- Sahara India Financial Corporation certificate of registration as NFBC has been cancelled by the Reserve Bank of India(RBI) on Monday, 14 September 2015.
- Gujarat is positioned at the top amongst states in the report on ‘appraisal of state usage of business changes’ discharged by the legislature.
- Deutsche Bank plans to cut approximately 23,000 occupations, or around one quarter of aggregate staff, through cutbacks chiefly in innovation exercises and by turning off its PostBank division, monetary sources said on Monday.
- Govt to force 20% import obligation on steel items; give interim alleviation to steel area.
- Store Bank of India (RBI) Deputy Governor R. Gandhi said on Tuesday there was a “dire” requirement for banks to decrease their focused on resources, given the effect on liquidity and capital in the area.
- Indian rupee fell 5 paise to 66.38 against US dollar in right on time exchange because of crisp dollar request from shippers.
- Portable installments in the nation is relied upon to grow 200 times in seven years to over $3,000 billion and will advantage IT, telecom, keeping money and versatile wallet organizations, according to a Bank Of America Merrill Lynch report.
- Differentiated combination Mahindra Group has at last entered the quickly developing ecommerce fragment in India.
GK & World Affairs:
- Hormusji N Cama was consistently chosen as the new executive of the Press Trust of India (PTI).
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), which had presented online application transform this year, has gotten more than three lakh applications, enrolling an increment of 29 for every penny.
- Prabhat Singh choosen as new MD & CEO of Petronet LNG.
- Indian Wrestler Narsingh Pancham Yadav has secured share for India in the 2016 Olympic Games.
- President Barack Obama exhibited the 2014 National Medals of Arts and Humanities to Pulitzer Prize-winning, Indian-American creator Jhumpa Lahiri and 20 other recognized persons at a White House function.
- 2,000-year-old Ashoka Stupa to be initiated in China.
- DRDO researcher Dr G Satheesh Reddy was met with the Silver Medal of the prestigious Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS).
- Mount Aso, the biggest abundance of Japan emitted.
- Jeremy Corbyn was chosen as the new pioneer of resistance Labor Party in Britain.
- Indian Para Badminton Team won a noteworthy 11 decorations, including four gold, three silver and four bronze, at the as of late finished up BWF Para Badminton World title held at Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom.
- Coca Cola plant in Pakistan fixed for unhygienic conditions.
- Investors Chanda Kochhar and Arundhati Bhattacharya have been positioned as main two in a rundown of most intense ladies in Asia-Pacific arranged by the worldwide magazine Fortune.
- Novak Djokovic secured his third Grand Slam title of 2015 and tenth profession major with a 6-4, 5-7, 6-4, 6-4 triumph over wistful most loved Roger Federer in the US Open last.
Science & Technology:
- Researchers have found the first enormous parallel star, epsilon Lupi, in which both stars have attractive fields.
- Analysts have built up another keystroke calculation that can make online verification forms more secure, solid and shabby.
- Recently up and coming methodology of rice development called high-impact rice development lessens water use in rice generation and expands the water use proficiency.
- NASA’s Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer (LADEE) rocket has discovered neon in the lunar climate. The moon’s slight environment contains neon, a gas ordinarily utilized as a part of electric signs on Earth due to its extreme shine.
- In a novel finding to treat tuberculosis researchers have found that cholesterol levels in human cell films control the section of Mycobacterium.