We have all the current affairs for the Banking preparation SSC Preparation, Railway Preparation or any of the competitive exam preparation.
- AICTE to cut 600,000 seats of Engineering Colleges.
- India showed another notice in against of Nepal situation for the trade of their people’s business.
- 1 year has been completed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the Radio show called “Mann ki Baat”.
- India was ranked 7th in the list of the lowest paid IT managers by the famous recruitment portal myhiringclub.com
- New Government has been accepted by the Egypt – Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi has been declared the new president.
Banking & Finance:
- Indian Rupee got hike of 17 paise against the US dollar on Tuesday and has reached to Rs. 65.56.
- IDFC Ltd on Monday settled October 5 as record date for Share transfer as a major aspect of its demerger plan.
- Pay-Per-Second is the new policy declared by the Bharti Airtel Company for their users.
- Equitas Holdings, a Chennai-based Micro Finance Institution (MFI) that as of late got an on a basic level gesture from the RBI to set up a Small Finance bank, will need to pare down remote venture to under half from 93%.
- With the benefit of 6.09% of growth in the Taxes, Tamil Nadu has received Rs. 60,300 Crore revenue in the year 2014-15.
- FIDC (Finance Industry Development Council) has got new chairman Raman Agarwal.
- REC (Rural Electrification Corporation) has announced to raise Rs. 2750 Crore via the bond issue for five years.
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM), a partner of State Bank of India (SBI), on Monday cut the base giving rate by 0.10 for every penny to 9.90 for every penny.
GK & World Affairs:
- Relief amount that was announced to pay to the families of the farmers who committed suicide has been enhanced by the Government of Telangana.
- In Korea Open Badminton tournament, Ajay Jayram won silver Medal.
- Former President of BCCI, Jagmohan Dalmiya has demised at Kolkata.
- Kenya’s Marik Kipchumba was announced the winner of the Beijing International Marathon 2015.
- Indian Government has managed to get a new encryption technique policy via which the country will have the access to all the email, messages and the data stored in any of the private server of the citizens of the country.
- Cow is declared to be the National animal of Nepal according to the new constitution of the Nepal.
- Sania Mirza and Ajinkya Rahane were conferred with the honorary life membership of CCI (Cricket Club of India).
- 2015 Singapore Grand Prix Formula one racing champion has been declared as Ferrari Driver Sebastian Vettel from Germany.
- In Davis Cup World Group Tie, India lost the match from Czech Republic by 3-1 which was played at Delhi’s R.K. Khanna Stadium.
Science & Technology:
- Long March-6, a Chinese rocket has been successfully launched by China carrying 20 micro-satellites into the space for the tests of space from the Taiyuan Satellite launch center in China.
- ISRO is ready to launch its first space observatory ‘Astrosat” which is given the job to study the celestial bodies on board a PSLV rocket on 28 September 2015.
- Vikram Pawah has been declared the MD of Harley Davidson Indian Branch.
- Attack on the Apple’s Store has been registered.
- First ever space shotgun has been in the way to get invented by the collaboration of NASA and Brooklyn based company for testing the strength of the space rocks.