- Nitish Kumar indicated shoes at race rally.
- Google announced to give free WI-FI at 400 Railway Stations India on 28 September 2015.
- Kobad Ghandy gets three-month abandon restorative grounds.
- $123.51 Million has been given to India after signing the Asian Development Bank’s agreement for the Development of Tourism in 3 States of India. They are, Uttarakhand, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh.
- Prepared to be hanged for the needful: Lalu
Banking & Finance:
- Previous Infosys Director T.V. Mohandas Pai on Tuesday respected the Reserve Bank of India’s(RBI) choice to cut the repo rate, yet in the meantime asked the administration to send an in number message to the business banks to lessen their advantage rates.
- State Bank leads the pack, slices base rate by 40 bps.
G.K & World Affairs:
- Modi Seeks Mexico’s Support on Permanent Membership in Reformed UNSC.
- Jayant Prasad is appointed as new Director General for Institute for Defence Studies.
- Indonesia joins Iran in hammering Saudi Arabia over haj disaster.
- NASA revealed a strong point for verifying the Liquid water on the Red Planet (Mars).
- Visit Maharashtra Year is declared to be the Year 2017 by the Government of Maharashtra and also launched MITM (Maharashtra Government International Travel Mart) 2015 for the International Promotion of Tourism.
- Joint Military exercise in between India & Srilanka has started on 28 September 2015 at Aundh Military Station in Pune: Third edition, Mitra Shakti 2015.
- Typhoon (original name: Frank Holmes Tyson), well known cricketer has demised on 27 September 2015.
- Governor Meghalaya, V.Shanmuganathan has been assigned more role in the Manipur due to sudden demise of Dr. Syed Ahmed.
- First committed satellite for cosmology research “Astrosat” effectively dispatched on 27th September 2015 alongside 6 outside satellites from Satish Dhawan Space Center, Sriharikota. It set at height of 650 km and will be situated at ISRO Satellite Center, Bangalore.
Science & Technology:
- India to summit INDCs on lessening outflows one week from now.
- Mumbai Central first railway station to get Wi-Fi.
- Nasa imaging crusade now in India.
- Govt. flip lemon over arrangement of brand diplomats for Digital India.
- People, monkeys offer comparative visual illusions.
- Prohibition on web administrations in Jammu and Kashmir developed.
- In front of Paris atmosphere meet, FICCI shares sees on relief with government.
- Call drops: TRAI to test administrator systems in Delhi, Mumbai.
- IITians’ Project for Placement in Space on Its Last Stretch.