- Bomb alerts at Delhi and Bengaluru Airport wind up being trap.
- Barrier Minister subject to report One Rank One Pension today.
- No accomplishment in Samajwadi Party-Grand Alliance talks as Election Commission firms up Bihar reviews.
- Mumbai police legitimate test exhibits stays had a spot with Sheena Bora.
- Head administrator Narendra Modi released two commemoration coins of Rs 125 and Rs 10 in the memory of past President Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan on Friday.
Banking & Finance:
- Private part moneylender HDFC Bank BSE – 1.46 % is needing to incorporate 100 branches in the eastern territory, taking its total tally to 600 branches before the end of advancing financial year.
- State-run Vijaya Bank BSE – 0.99 % today reported that it has diminished its base rate by 0.15 for every penny to 9.85 for each penny.
- Deutsche Bank on Friday said the Reserve Bank may cut approach rates by 0.25 for each penny to 7 for each penny at its September 29 meet as the dominating money related conditions in the country are enduring for a pay sans work procedure.
- The rupee may have lost 4% against the dollar since August 11, yet the trade is holding firm out the forward business as is obvious from the unmoved premiums in the same period.
- India’s remote trade stores saw the best after quite a while fall since May 2013, reflecting the Reserve Bank of India’s mediation in the swapping scale market in the wake of the overall business part turmoil a week back.
GK & world Affairs:
- smallest man on the planet went on, Guinness World Records say.
- Google watches Teachers’ Day with enlivened doodle.
- UN sentences EU over response to development crisis.
- Rahul Dravid slants toward Ajinkya Rahane to bat at no. 5 in Tests.
- OVL to buy 15% in Rosneft’s oilfield in Siberia for $1.2 billion.
- Maruti Suzuki to search for shareholders’ motion on Gujarat plant soon.
- Political storm hits Jammu and Kashmir after Omar Abdullah reprimands Mufti Mohammad Sayeed for watching out for him.
- Air voyager development surges 28 percent in July: IATA.
- Australia likely XI for second ODI against England at Lord’s.
- Rocket attack executes 45 UAE troops engaging Yemeni rebels.
- Unwilling to “stay calm despite the threats included in standing up,” Hindi writer Uday Prakash on Friday decided to give back his Sahitya Akademi reward in dispute against the crime of Kannada specialist and logical thinker M.M.
- Saina Nehwal keens on endeavors however needs her father to do it.
- More Antiquities Destroyed by ISIS in Ancient City of Palmyra.
- India is stacked with creating number of unicorns.
- Three get 20-year remedial office term for ambushing Japanese guest.
- Past World Championships bronze-medallist Vikas Krishan (75kg) was the single Indian to make the last while three others settled for bronze grants ensuing to losing hard-fought end round difficulties in the Asian Boxing Championships here on Friday.
- US emissary to visit India, China for air talks one week from now.
- Odisha govt renames Wheeler Island as Abdul Kalam Island.
- Ericsson may settle license banter with Apple out of court.
- Delhi High Court breaks the one-sided based hindrance for women in Indian Navy.
- Overwhelming Court judge recuses from listening to Malegaon case.
- Check in time free in Manipur’s hubbub hit district.
Science & Technology:
- Bose SoundLink II remote headphones cost Rs 21150.
- 3D imaging of kestrel mummy shows old Egyptians raised fowls of prey.
- IFA begins with first China brand show in Berlin.
- Plants use less water than heretofore acknowledged.
- Google delighted in request slant, says CCI.
- 1 million-year-old monkey fossil found in submerged empty.
- Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard, M337 Mouse Launched in India.
- Animals, not fiasco, brought on Earth’s first mass end.
- The ZTE Axon is arranged in the U.S. That is a bit of its pitch, a bit of its offer. It’s ZTE’s pioneer phone in America and anticipated that would superstar the best of ZTE’s advancement.
- BEELION-dollar rope snaps, NASA mapper outwardly impeded in one eye.
- COAI investigates DoT’s latest diktat available as necessities be drops.
- Weak tempest pushes Delhi’s air quality into diving jump.