- Swiss government uncovers new name in India’s Black money test.
- BSF, Pakistan Rangers to meet in Delhi today; ceasefire encroachment on arrangement.
- English Airways Plane Catches Fire in Las Vegas, Several Injured.
- Reliance Defense Ltd inks MoU with Abu Dhabi Ship Building.
- While his consideration in the Sheena Bora homicide case examination may have been the last; straw, various segments are said to have added to the sudden trade of Rakesh Maria from the post of Mumbai police official.
- Gurgaon cops search for MEA signal to test Saudi envoy in attack case.
- NASA, ESA release new Hubble picture of winding cosmic system Messier 96 the brightest world.
Banking & Finance:
- Doha Bank tied up with Anil Ambani-drove Reliance ADA Group to produce business opportunities in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and India.
- Sahara India’s para-managing an account permit scrapped by RBI.
- The rupee progressed by 24 paise to 66.31 against the dollar at the Interbank Foreign Exchange in ahead of schedule exchange today on supported offering of the US cash by banks and exporters.
- Indian Overseas Bank dispatches Rupay MUDRA Debit Card.
- In an offer to advance the utilization of RuPay, the Indian variant of installment settlement card, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is wanting to reveal three new forms of the card inside of the following one year.
- MCX Ltd, “IamSMEofIndia” marked MoU to divulge advantages of Commodity Price Risk Management.
GK & World Affairs:
- HRD service concentrates on provincial education, government managed savings.
- J Manjula, has been designated the new Director General (DG – Electronics & Communications Systems or ECS).
- The 6th Indo-Maldives joint Training Exercise has started at Pangode Military Station in Thiruvananthapuram locale of Kerala.
- The administration today set an objective of accomplishing 100% for each penny proficiency in towns received under the Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana by March 2016.
- President Pranab Mukherjee will exhibit the Gandhi Peace Prize for 2014 to the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
- The High Court of Karnataka on Tuesday allowed bail to Syed Riyaz and three other denounced in the Lokayukta defilement case. Which would be viable from sixteenth september 2015.
- Weightlifter Deepak Lather wins gold in fifth Youth Commonwealth Games.
- Mumbai meat boycott: Sena, MNS contradict move; BJP needs it to be expanded.
- Agriculture master Ramesh Chand has been selected as new individual from the Niti Aayog.
- Himachal Pradesh composed natural reasonable and nourishment celebration to help natural cultivating.
- Hours after the mortifying 3-0 thrashing from the hands of Iran in the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers on Tuesday, Indian captain Sunil Chhetri demonstrated a courageous face on social smaller scale blogging webpage Twitter.
- Australia wicketkeeper Brad Haddin resigns from Test cricket.
- Apurvi Chandela packs silver at ISSF World Cup Final.
Science & Technology:
- In the midst of rising examples of call drops, TRAI Chairman RS Sharma has gathered a meeting of CEOs of telecom firms today to talk about the issue and work out an answer to manage it.
- Windows 10’s new Edge program is blocking Norton Security.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) chose to update Broadband pace to least 2 Mbps at no extra cost for all its Broadband clients.
- Illustrious Enfield is getting readyto dispatch their Adventure cruiser – Himalayan.
- Nasa welcomes space aficionados to send name to Mars.
- NASA, ESA discharge new Hubble picture of winding world Messier 96 the brightest system.
- Moto X Play to dispatch in India on 14 September.