- Federal Bank’s account opening mobile app launched.
- Virat Kohli became co-owner of IPTL’s franchise UAE Royals
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given its approval to constitute the 21st Law Commission of India (LCI).
- Human resource development minister Smriti Irani launched the national web portal for promotion of a national apprenticeship scheme.
- Indra Nooyi, CEO of food and beverage giant PepsiCo is the sole Indian-origin executive in 2015 edition of Fortune’s list of 50 Most Powerful Women in Busines
- Dearness Allowance (DA) for the Central Government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) pensioners hiked by 6% on 09th September 2015 which will be effective from 01st July 2015.
- Rajasthan became the first Indian state to submit State Annual Action Plan under Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT)
- The FIPB cleared 14 foreign investment proposals including that of Shyam Sistema Teleservices and IIFL Holdings