- International Criminal Court Day.
- Chanda Kochhar honoured with Woodrow Wilson award, for global corporate citizenship. She is chief of ICICI bank and became 1st woman to receive this award.
- National Contact Centre with a toll-free No. 1800111950, launched by Election Commission of India. Any citizen from any part of the country can call on the toll-free in English or Hindi with any query or complaint at any time of the day. Callers can enquire on subjects such as elections, voting dates, EPIC, electoral roll, online registration etc. and lodge a complaint by simply dialing to the toll free no.
- VVS Laxman was named an Honorary Life Member of the Marylebone Cricket Club, as he became the fourth Indian to do so.
- Telangana has become the 1st state to introduce a logo for vehicles driven by persons with hearing impairment.
- UPSC plan to share online scores of candidates taking competitive exams in order to boost hiring by the private sector. The scores made available in the website will act as a useful database for other employers to identify good, employable candidates.
- A mobile-based grievance redressal application for central paramilitary personnel launched by Rajnath Singh, for incidents of troopers taking to social media to voice their complaints.
- Ahmadabad will host 3rd Edition of International Yoga Day event’ on the 21st of June.
- Surface to air PYthon and DERby(Spyder) missile system was test fired successfully from the mobile launching complex-III of the Integrated Test Range (ITR) at Chandipur-on-sea at Odisha.
New Appointment and Recognition:-
- Harinder Rao and Anil K Gupta have been appointed as General Manager (GM) of the Eastern and the Western Railway zone respectively.
- R K Mahajan and Mahender Singh have been appointed as members in the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC).
- VInay Mohan Kwatra, appointed as new Indian ambassador to France. Succeeded Mohan Kumar.
- Amitabh Bachchan has been appointed as Goodwill Ambassador for Hepatitis in South-East Asia Region by World Health Organisation to spread awareness about the disease.
- Delhi High Court Justice Mukul Mudgal has been selected as Chairman of FIFA Governance committee at the FIFA’s 67th Congress held in Bahrain’s capital city of Manama.
- Aruna Sundararajan is appointed as the secretary of Department of Telecommunications (DOT).