- GLOBAL WIND DAY.
- Leo Varadkar, elected as Irelands youngest prime minister, he is an Indian origin.
- New appointment of Indian ambassador to 3 European countrie’s
|Gaitri Issar Kumar||Belgium|
|Ajit Vinayak Gupte||Denmark|
- Emkay Global Financial Services agreement withDevelopment Bank of Singapore Limited (DBS) Bank and securities with a view tosharing of knowledge, co-branding of research and its distribution to the global clients of DBS Vickers.
- Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum signed the joint venture agreement to jointly set up the world’s largest refinery and petrochemical complex in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra.
- Yes Bank has partnered with mobile payments switch TerraPay to enable real time money transfer to bank accounts in India
- The Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led Cabinet has cleared the interest subvention scheme for farmers with an allotment of total expenditure of Rs. 20,339 crores in the current financial year as interest subsidy on short term crop loans.
- A group of differently-abled children who received special training in magic, have become brand ambassadors of Anuyatra, a campaign of the state government for persons with special needs
- DRDO has successfully tested fired anti-tank missile ‘Nag’ in the western sector of Rajasthan.
- Google has topped the 2017 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands list.
- Telangana government has launched a website to facilitate this service. The online sale or purchase of cattle through telangana.gov.in website will help farmers.
- G7 Environment Ministers Meeting was held in Bologna, Italy to discuss issues ranging from climate change to sustainable development and litter at sea.