- Malaysia Airline is 1st airline to track its flights by orbiting satellite anywhere in the world. The system will track airline and its location min-by-min track, not only worldwide coverage but also over ocean, polar & remote region.
- B N Mohapatra appointed as financial commissioner of India Railways.
- Devendra Kumar Sharma, appointed as chairman of BBMB (Bhakra Beas Management Board).
- Rajasthan govt ink pact with HPCL, to set up 9 million tonne joint venture refinery at a cost of Rs. 43,129 cr.
- Facebook occupy 4th place as world’s most downloaded app.
- Soon Punjab govt will set up book banks in schools, by which needy students may not have to buy books on every academic year, also prevent wastage of paper.
- United Nation will release special stamp, on June 21 to honor international yoga day.
- Red Beacons used by VIPs on their vehicles banned by union cabinet, applicable from 1st May.
- Vinay Shah appointed as new MD & CEO of LIC Housing Finance.