- World Earth Day
- Govt approved guideline on service charge, that the service charge on restaurant and hotels will be voluntary, not compulsory. As per guide lines the column on services charge on bill will be left blank to customer to be fill up before making the final payment.
- 91 year old Dr. Bhakti Yadav first female doctor (gynecologist) of Indore city honor with Padma Shri. She has been treating patient free of cost for the past 68 years.
- India is all set to home deliver petroleum products to consumer, if they make a pre-booking to cut long queues at petrol station. India is world’s 3rd biggest oil consumer; about 350 million people come to fuel station every day to, annually 25 billion rupees worth of transaction takes place.
- 3 new welfare schemes launched, that would facilitate to justice the poor;
A-Pro-bono legal services- Lawyers can register themselves to volunteer pro bono services for litigants who are unable to effort it.
B-Tele-law services-Seeks connect litigants with lawyers through video conferencing facilities.
C-Nyaya mitra– a retired judicial officer or a an executive officer with judicial experience, will be put in charge of assisting those sufferings due to judicial delays.
- P V Sindhu rise 3rd position in world ranking.
- India and South Korea ink pact to build ships.
- Odisha sign MoU with Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, to improve the lives of small farmers and promote inclusive agricultural transformation in the state.
- Indian navy successfully test fires Land Attack BrahMos supersonic cruise missile.
- The Gujarat Narmada Valley fertilizer & chemical ltd (GNFC), won prestigious Golden Peacock Award; in the category of innovative product/service for pioneering a cashless township transformation model.
- RIL- India’s most valued farm by market capitalization overtakes TCS.
- Tushar Arothe, former ranji cricketer appointed as the coach of Indian women’s cricket team.
- Nora Chopra, senior columnist and journalist passed away.
- GIC has become the 1st reinsurer to open, an office at IFSC, at GIFT city.
- India’s financial literacy week announces by RBI from June 5-9 2017, which will focus on 4 Broad Themes; KYC, Exercising Credit Discipline, Grievances Redressal, and Going Digital.