- G-20 (Group 20) is an international meet forum for 20 major economies of the world, summit 2018 will be held in India and G-20 summit 2016 held in China and 2017 held in Germany and 2015 is in Antalya, Turkey.
- The G20 comprises of – India, Indonesia, Italy,Argentina,Japan, South Korea, Mexico,Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, U.K., U.S. and the European Union. Every year one country is selected to hold the Chair in rotation from the Group of 20 countries.
- Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IDFC) Bank has started its operations in India on 01st October 2015 with 23 branches in Mumbai, Delhi and Madhya Pradesh initially
- China successfully has launched 20th Satellite for BeiDou Navigation System on 30th Sept 2015 using Long March 3-B carrier rocket.
- NBCC bags orders worth Rs 277 crore in September
- Gandhi Jayanti on 2nd October, a National Holiday
- AAI to SpiceJet: Pay extra Rs 70 lakh daily to clear dues
- Facebook allows users to put videos as profile picture
- ‘Smart’ glove to convert sign language into text and words