1.Who has been appointed as the new governor of Meghalaya (additional charge) on January 27, 2017?
a..Najma A. Heptulla
d.Kaptan Singh Solanki
2. Which state has launched a special scheme ‘Dulari Kanya’ on January 26, 2017 to check infant mortality in the state?
3. Who defeated Russia’s Sergey Kerjakin to win World Blitz Chess Championship?
b. Carlsen, Karjakin
c. Alexander Grischuk
d. Vassily Ivanchuk
4. What is the name of India’s 1st transgender school which was inaugurated in Kochi (Kerala)?
b.geeta public school
5. Which state power corporation has been awarded “Best Performing Power distribution Utility in Power sector” by Central Board of Irrigation & Power?
6. Under Arogya Raksha scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu, health insurance cover is offered upto ______.
7. Anshu Jain, Ex Deutsche Bank boss is going to be the President of Canton Fitzgerald LP. Deutsche Bank is ______ largest bank?
8. Who has been appointed as the Executive director of RBI?
c. N.S. viswanathan
9. How much discount will a customer get if he book and pay online for every LPG refill as decided by IOC, BPCL & HPCL?
10. Who has been appointed as MD of IBM India?
11. Which year has been declared as the International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development?
11. Arthur Morris, recently inducted into ICC Cricket Hall of Fame, belongs to which country?
12. Which Bank has tied up with Bajaj Electricals for vendor financing using Blockchain technology?
13. In a relief to farmers hit by demonetisation, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given an additional how many days to repay their crop loans due in November-December, 2016 and prompt repayment would be eligible for the extra 3% interest subsidy?
a. 50 Days
b. 70 Days
d. 60 Days
14.Recently which two states have joined UDAY (Ujjwal Discom Assurance Yojana) scheme?
a.assam & guwahati
b.punjab & Haryana
c. Telangana & Assam
4.hyderabad & sikim
15. India won 2016 South Asian Football Federation Women’s Championship by defeating which country?
16. Name the tennis player, who has clinched the ITF Hong Kong F4 Futures in 2016?
a. Mahesh Bhupathi
b. Yuki Bhambri
c. Leander Paes
17. Non-banking finance company Au Financiers (India) has received final approval from the Reserve Bank of India to start operations as a small finance bank. Au Financiers (India) based in-
a. Dehradun, Uttarakhand
b. Rohtak, Haryana
c. Jaipur, Rajasthan
d. Surat, Gujarat
18. Who is the present Union Minister of State Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (Independent Charge) & Parliamentary Affairs, Government of India?
a. Ravishankar Prasad
c. Rajiv Pratap Rudy
d. Menka Gandhi
19. Name the longest bullet train launched by China.
c. Shangri-la of the World
20. What is the ranking of Kerela in the list of 12 destinations to watch in 2017 by ABTA?