Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has announced the vacancies for the post of Trainee under West Bengal Government. This Article will give you the entire idea for application and overall exam details.
Number of Posts Vacant: 56
1. Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – Trainee – 22
2. Jr. Quality Control Analyst -IV (Quality Control) – Trainee – 04
3. Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – Trainee – 03
4. Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – Trainee – 02
5. Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – Trainee – 07
6. Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-Mechanical) – Trainee – 06
7. Jr. Technical Assistant (Fire & Safety) -Trainee -IV – 04
8. Jr. Marketing Assistant-IV (Marketing) – Trainee – 01
9. Hindi Translator – IV – (Trainee) – 01
10. Jr. Account Assistant (Finance) – Trainee – 03
11. Jr. Office Assistant (HR) – Trainee – 03
Job Under: West Bengal Government
Applying mode of Application: Online
Qualification: Candidate should have 10th / Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from any board / University / Institution with good academic records.
- General / OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-S: Free
- Candidates should 27 Years as on 31-05-2017
- Age Relaxation: As per the government directive.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test and Endurance Test
- Medical Fitness
Postal Address to send Offline Application:
The Advertiser (Uni: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited), Post bag No. 99, GPO, Kolkata – 700001
- Application Form Date Starts: 03-05-2017
- Application Form Date ends: 31-05-2017
- Offline Application Form Date ends: 06-06-2017
To get regular updates for latest jobs and notifications;
Like our Facebook Page: FACEBOOK PAGE
Follow our Twitter Page: TWITTER PAGE
Bookmark our website pressing: Ctrl + D to easily browse through.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get direct updates in your mail inbox.